Friday, March 7, 2008

Ari Lasso, komeng wannabe, ex Dewa 19 singer, drugs user, a husband and an melancholic protestant, while Bunga Citra Lestari, a nymphomaniac, exhibitionist queen and hedonistic angel. We don't know whether their faith is match but actually they busted being together in one stage....is this a scandal or what ? Let's see to decide...

BCLAri:"I don't know what to say..."



this isn't like what you think!



BCLBunga :"I like this hand,it satisfy my lust !"



BCLBunga : "I hold his 'p' like this..."
Ari : "I like it when she hold my 'p' like this.."


BCLBunga : "This is not love, just one nite stand!"
Ari : "Whatever you like darling..."



BCLGuys, we just want to have some good times...!



Meet Them here !
Click here to get Bunga Citra Lestari HOT PICTURES to your inbox !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, why don't you subscribe via email here ? we'll deliver you the HOT and beautiful Actress Photos daily to your e-mail ! For FREE !

Say hello to actress...